Dominion Lending Centres Forest City Funding's leasing professionals will handle all aspects of the leasing process. We provide your company with preferred pricing and payment terms to offer your customers. We take care of all the credit investigations, approvals, and all necessary paperwork which allows you to concentrate on sales. Additionally, we offer dozens of equipment lease and financing programs tailored to your customer's specific needs. All while helping you increase sales with tax-friendly lease financing.
Leasing Vendor Program Benefits
1. Leasing Closes More Sales - One of the greatest benefits leasing provides is the speed and efficiency with which clients can close a sale. Payments can start immediately - in attractive and affordable terms. We can email, fax or courier lease documents to your customer very quickly. You keep control of the sale and get the customer to commit.
2. Leasing Generates Larger Sales - You increase the customer's purchasing power by offering to lease. The increase in monthly lease cost for a larger unit or additional features is so small. Therefore, your customer will be more inclined to increase the size of their purchase, and your profits.
3. Leasing Overcomes Budget Problems - By categorizing leasing as an operating cost, your customer is able to eliminate a capital budgeting problem that can delay the process and your sale.
4. Leasing Overcomes Cost Objections - By quoting lease figures, you present the cost of your equipment in the least expensive terms. The new equipment becomes something the costumer can easily budget for.
5. Leasing Builds Repeat Business - You will find that leasing builds customer loyalty and leads to more frequent add-ons, trade-ups, and new equipment acquisitions compared to a purchase. The program allows for costumers to keep up with changing technology.
6. Leasing Makes It Convenient - By offering to lease, you make it easy and convenient for your customers to acquire your equipment. No need to delay your sales while other financing is sought by your customer. You control the sale. Your customer wants, needs and expects a single source to fill their needs.